Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

NEW Make Art Blendable Dye Inks


I am so excited to be apart of the new Wendy Vecchi "Make Art Blendable Dye Ink" release.  These inks have the robust colouring of the Archivals however you can blend them!  Even combining colours to make new ones.   Ohhh delicious! 


Watch the quick video below how I blended.


Ohhhh they create stunning colours.


I even dipped my ribbon for some colour!


The butterflies are an intense rainbow of colour.


Each colour is blended over the other creating hues of other colours.


I kept the tag simple so the inks could shine with these vibrant inks.


Make Art Blending Dye Inks are a must!  Thanks for taking a look.



WATCH BELOW


EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Comments

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts