Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Carnival Workshops

It's CARNIVAL TIME!  That means shopping, cropping and classes!  I will be teaching at the Calgary Event again this year.  I am so thrilled to be with everyone again this year.  Check out the details for the 2 Classes I will be teaching!


Eclectic Collage Canvas

Saturday, September 23rd – 12:00pm-2:00pm

Oh My Gosh this is going to be a fun class!  Canvas classes are always a hit and easy to create with.  Feel free to bring your own paper and finding to make it a really personal canvas.  I mean... why not!  




Friday, September 22nd 
Join me for this great double page layout!  Full of Mixed Media layers!  In this workshop there will be layering, scribbles and stamping.  Get the most of your supplies and this class.




Bring your own family photo's.  Although, my husband would be thrilled you want him on your layout ;) 


Collaging with paper scraps is one of my favourite techniques!


Check out my classes and get a start on your Carnival Weekend!



There will be awesome classes, shopping and demo's going on both days!  It's always an exciting event and lots of amazing people.  Space is limited so make sure to get your spot.  See you there.





EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Comments

Popular Posts