Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Eileen Hull Revisited

Who doesn't love a good sale!

Sizzix is having a sale on Eileen Hull Dies!  This is the perfect time to collect some of those awesome 3D Scoreboard dies you've been wanting.  As a little reminder of some of the fun dies I have a couple projects to Revisit!  

Pin It


Click the link provided for each project to see more of each.
April "Tag"

The Passport Die is one of my favourite dies to create with.  I love the possibilities of what can be made with this die.  

Tags and Cookies

The Cookie Box Die is simply adorable!  How cute would this be with a cupcake nestled in it or a stack of cookies!

Twist and Style Boo



Here's Flower Pocket all spooked out!  The ability to tuck gifts, treats and anything you can think of makes this a perfect gift giver.
Stop by Sizzix to check out the huge selection of Eileen Hull dies on sale and get creating!  Also check out what the rest of the Inspiration Team has revisited with their projects!

Eileen Hull
Anne Redfern
Pam Bray
Julia Aston
Lisa Hoel
Karen Bearse
Anna-Karin Evaldsson
Donna Budzynski
Diana Hetherington
Nicole Wright 
 photo NWD Sig.png
 photo EM_1.png

Comments

  1. Wonderful creative projects using these dies Nicole! I have some on my blog today as well if you want to link to me here?! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved seeing this wonderful creations again Nicole! Thanks for the link, linked you to mine too! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always Nicole all your projects rock! Love the details and colors! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous projects...I love your inky style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such an inspiration to so many of us......

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts