Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Bring in the New Year with Sizzix

I wanted to celebrate the New Year with this fun Holiday Centerpiece.  
Stop by the Sizzix Blog on this How To.  Make you're own New Years Centerpiece... it's easier than you think.   A few die cuts, hot glue and some jumbo chocolate treats BAM... you're ready to party!





 
 photo NWD Sig.png
 photo EM_1.png

Comments

  1. I love this! It is so festive and fun. I keep thinking that I have enough sizzix dies, but then it's not true at all. I need the large star to add to the crafting collection. Great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this one. I've been wanting those stars-but really wanted to see how they actually looked. This sold me on them-they are just what I've been looking for. Wishing you & yours a happy and safe 2017!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure do like that banner/centerpiece! Hope you have been enjoying 2017 so far.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts