Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Paper Flowers and Geared Wishes

This is a jammed pack post!  Eileen Hull has her new dies and the team is teaming up Crescent Art Products.  For this project I played with the RENDR paper cutting, inking and stamping the new Flower Pansy die.  It's not only an Inspiration Team Post, but also a Contest Entry and a Birthday Gift.   

This project is full of dies, technique and lots of ink!

I used a template for the mini pizza box.  You can get the template HERE to enter the Where Woman Create Contest.  I cut watercolor paper, die cut the Gearhead and inked.


Spray, ink and distress.  Then I cut a piece of plastic to layer inside the box cover.


I cut a piece of watercolor paper and folded.  Cut 3 1/4x 9 3/4's then score 3 1/4 creating 3 folded space to create.  Ink and stamp for background.  Time for some inky letterpress blocks.


Ink, dry and EMBOSS IT.  I used  burnt copper leaves and hammered metal EP for the letters and Upper Typo "50".


Coat and heat for a thick metallic masculine effect.  This is my forst time using RENDR paper and LOVE IT!  I inked and stamped to create my background for the new Flower Pansy die.  


Flowers can be a masculine!  Stamped with gears and rusty spray tones.  Layer with a Gears 2 and photobooth card.


This is a gift for my husband's birthday.  I decorated the folded insert with a resent photo of us in Venice Italy.   More gears, inked and embossed.


Pull together the embellishments and layer.


Open


Stamped messages


The inside of the geared lid and that 50.


Flower Pansy using RENDR and Sizzix Leather Paper.


Using sprays and stamps to layer this masculine flower pansy.


Opening the folded paper.


Add embellishments


Sharing a memory of our travels





Watch for more projects using the Crescent Art Products from the team in June.


Stop by Where Woman Create "Create a Box Art" Contest.



Thanks for popping in and I hope you check out Eileen's new Dies, the Crescent Art Products and Where Woman Create Box Contest.


 photo NWD Sig.png
 photo EM_1.png

Comments

  1. Nicole I love every detail in this work, color palette is absolutely wonderful and the whole design of your project is fantastic! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH!!! This is fantastic Nicole- and also WTG on incorporating all of those ingredients to make an amazing and special gift. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love this!!! what an awesome gift...will he get to keep it!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts