Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

12 Days of Christmas- Day 11

Day 11 bring me "JOY" to share with you.  I have a serious love for these wee wooden letter press letters.   

Look, in behind the JOY I cut "WINTER" from the holidays Script Thinlits.  This was the first ornament I made.  


"JOY" fits perfectly in the candy drawer box die.


I inked the "joy" with bran door distress paint and while it was still wet coated it with Iridescent Shimmer.  I then coated the icicles border with soft fallen snow embossing powder.  


Just look at these adorable movers and shapers mini holy.  With 2 coats of Yuletide embossing powder its a thick with"joy"ful color.


Isn't this one pretty...


I love the mini holly and red jingle on the top.


We are almost there... one more day!  Have you been following along?

If not, here are your linked up ornaments.  See you tomorrow...


PIN it so you won't forget about it.



 
 photo NWD Signature.png

Comments

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts