Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Burlap Wishes

I actually built this a couple weeks ago.   It's been hanging waiting to be posted.  The wreath was actually pretty fast.  I found this beautiful ribbon and decided it would be great on my grape vine wreath that's been in my craft room since April. 
 
I love the non-traditional colours.  This wreath was fast to build and it all started with a piece of burlap!
 

I picked up these white jingles at the $1 Store and just love them.  I tied a bow of the ribbon then another bow with scrap burlap.


It's great to have ready made cuts.  I had some stacked snowflakes already cut...just add distress paint!


I have some scrap burlap in a far and really wanted to use it.  Then I decided Eileen Hull's Blocks/ Cubes would be perfect.  Quick and easy to adhere!


I cut my sleigh ride and decked it out in antique linen distress glitter!  Shiny!  I layered the retro presents with some scrap ribbon.


I love the rustic look of burlap and the tied bow is a great pop of colour!


Now the door to my laundry room is all festive...in less than an hour!


I wanted to wish you all a Happy Holiday! 

Thank you so much for inspiring me to keep crafting every day.  Keep an eye on my blog.  I have a lot of projects waiting to post including my December Tag (just squeaked that one) upcoming CHA projects and exciting guest posts.

Merry Christmas Stalkers...MWAHHHH!
 

Comments

  1. Only you could make something as stunning as this in less than one hour! It is absolutely stunning! Thanks you so much for all your inspiration this year, it has been a pleasure following you! Hope you have a wonderful holiday season and all the very best for 2015! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful and less traditional wreath Nicole. As Anne says, only you could do this in less than an hour! Wishing you a wonderful Christmas and a creative New Year. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wreath is lovely :)
    I see your sled peeking in the background :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts