Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Wishing All a Very Happy 2014

I wanted to wish all my stalker buddies and friends a very Happy New Year. As we leave 2013 behind I'm thankful for all of you and your support.  I am inspired by my friends, followers and the creative blogs I come across.

I hope when you take the time to come to my blog you have found inspiration. I look forward to 2014 and new projects to share. And I can't wait to learn more and try new things in the coming year. 
 
Happy New Year my friends.

Comments

  1. Happy New Year to you too, Nicole!

    Looking forward to being inspired by your awesome work in 2014 too ;)

    Wishes,
    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very Happy New Year to you and yours.. maybe 2014 we can get to meet.. take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAppy new year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! barbarayaya

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts