Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

A Christmas Village Guest Spot

I'm a Guest Designer today over at Simon Says Stamps Blog! Here is a "sneak Peek" of what is posted on their blog.  Please head on over and see all 4ft of my Christmas Village.  And check out their Challenge Blogs.  I love playing along. 
 
I have always wanted to build a Christmas Village... always as in since last year.  So please take a moment and see the many dies, techniques, trees, paper and glitter I used to create my very own Christmas Village. 

 
I wanted you to see it live with the lights on.  Here's a 1 minute video. 
 
 
 
I'd like to say I was asked but really I begged;)  I wanted to thank Simon Says Stamps Blog for making room for me.  I am really honored.
 
If you like my style feel free to hang around.  While you're here check out these links...
 
More Christmas projects, HERE.
Like Tim's Tags?  Check out my version for 2013, HERE.
 
Have a Wonderful Holiday everyone!
 
Photobucket

Comments

  1. OH my this is so lovely.. Job well done.. take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing...congrats...you always do amazing and inspiring projects....love the Christmas village.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Nicole! Your village is stunning! love every, every detail! Absolutely wonderful work!!!!!!! I wish you a Merry Christmas! hugs BArbarayaya

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen anything so beautiful. I wonder how long it took you. So much detail. Merry Christmas Nicole! I decided to start following you via email :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome way to use the dies/great alternate uses, too! I have bookmarked for the future!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is over the top stunning and so much detail.
    I love the lantern with Santa inside, so cool.
    Great projects

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicola...Your Christmas village is just AMAZING! I totally am in love with it!!! You have done such a fabulous job on this lovely little serene village...a keepsake for sure! I'm so glad that Simon Says Stamp picked it up for their blog. It is definitely such an inspiring piece and one I'm sure they were happy to share! Thanks for all of your sweet comments that you've left on my blog. I so appreciate ALL of them! You are a true artist. Keep up the wonderful work and inspiration in 2014! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - those are spectacular -
    was jus going to take a quick peek after Tracy L mentioned you -
    I have a feeling I may be here awhile checking out your amazing talent....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Nicole!!! Thanks so much for the sweet comment you left on my blog. You always make me feel so good! I thank you for that! :) Your talent is so much fun to watch as you grow, experiment and continue to create such wonderful pieces! I'm looking forward to your art yet to be discovered in 2014. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts