Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

X's and O's

With Valentines just around the corner there had better be a Lovey Dovey Tag.  I still have to figure out how to make Tim's February Tag since the stamps aren't here.  Stay tuned for that!
 
Using again the Urban Chic stamp set I stamped a tissue background.  Just layer those stamps all around the tag.
 
 
I really went to town using the Stacked Words Valentines die. 

 
I also cut the X's and O's in acetate.  Then some added bling with some sparkly Stickles.

 
This fun tag is another class I'm teaching today. Keeping it fun and easy:)

 
Thanks for all the Birthday wishes over the weekend:)  I was spoiled!
Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts