Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Wine Gifting- Beyond the Bag!

Wine is a great hostess gift during the holidays and we are known to give some of our favorite wines to our neighbors. Also, my husband gives these to his managers along with a gift card every year.  Since a wine bag doesn't cut it... here's what I do!
 
I made 15 tags altogether with 3 designs.  Why don't I just make 15 tags the same?  Honestly, I switch it up for me otherwise I would get bored!

Tag #1- Yep, my pretty Tattered Poinsettia.  I stamped the tag, clear embossed for a resist and inked with Walnut Stain and Vintage Photo Inks.  Super easy!


Tag #2- A little more involved.  But oh so cute.  Inking the tag in Crushed Olive, Forrest Moss and Peeled Paint Distress Inks.  The pine tree die is cut on grunge board, the Movers and Shapers baby deer in the snow is cut with cork and I made. The Daddy Deer has antlers using a branch cut from Movers and Shapers.


Stamped in green and clear embossed is the TH Christmas Stamp, then I inked the whole tag in Firebrick and Barn Red Distressed Inks.  The Candelabra and Spider die makes this fun candle when you cut the end candles off.  Then I simple attached the Movers and Shapers Mini Wreath over the candle.


I needed to attach the gift cards.  So I used my TH Pocket Envelope die, cutting off the flap and a 1" circle punch for the notch.  I simply stamped the deer and sentiment from SMS Christmas Cheer set.


All the bottles lined up.  Now that's how you gift a wine bottle!


Just an added festive flare for gifting this holiday season. 
 
Photobucket

Comments

  1. Tags I am a loving them.. have a bunch to make today.. maybe even remember to take a picture so I can post.. Love these.. take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these tags! I am inspired by the creative use of the dies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are freaking awesome Nicole :)
    You truly are the queen of tags.
    They look so festive all in a row like that

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts