Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Woodland Christmas Tag

Up for another Christmas Tag? 
 
I love trees...I think it's because I'm a BC girl and miss the big cedars when I lived on the coast.  And no, I don't miss the rain;)  This Woodland Christmas Tag is full of trees and holiday accents here and there. 
 
I inked the tag with TH crushed olive, peeled paint and forest moss then went over with picket fence stain for a washed look.I stamped TH Tall Trees stamp, SO LOVE THIS STAMP, then added a little glitter glue for snow.

There's my wee Movers and Shapers deer I cut on grunge board, a red pearl for the nose and the bow from the Movers and Shapers wreath covered in red Stickles.  I just love this bow!


Using mini jingles from the $1 Store I simply hot glued them into place, then more white glitter glue for snow on the tree tips.  I just got a snow pen so I'll be playing with that soon!


I cut the 25, gold glitter glue and glossy accents from the Movers and Shapers.  Attached a $1 Store gold star to the top of the tree.  Then attached this Believe charm.


Using the my new Tree Line boarder die I cut the trees in gold paper.  Attach with my Tint Attacher with a slight bend.  The deer is tucked in behind.  Then another layer of my star gold tinsel for some bling.


Watch for more Christmas Tags.  I have been a busy crafter this past month!

As always thanks for taking a look.  If you don't want to leave a comment click the "Freakin Awesome" box so I know you stopped by;)

 
Photobucket

Comments

  1. I love the way you actually feel like you are in the forest and the silouette of the trees in the background...and your Believe Button makes it even more magical...feels like Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it.. I am getting more into making tags these days.. can't wait for TH next one for Dec.. take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love making tags. This one is loaded with goodness. I love the mini jingles! The tree line border is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your tags. I hear you about missing BC and the big trees and the mountains. Was in Nelson in July, think I've been living on the prairies too long, it was almost claustrophobic. Prince George, where I grew up, isn't quite as bad, meaning the mountains are further away and not quite as close. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the use of the Tim Holtz dies for the Tag. You'll need to create some Dec. 1 and after to enter into Tim Holtz's Christmas tag challenge. Like the red nose on the deer.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, super tag here! Love what you have done with decorating the tree and the wonderful collection at the bottom. That tree line die cut is fabulous and I love Rudolph with his shinny nose! Beautiful background too. Super work on Tag #7!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts