Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Winners, Winners, Winners...

Geez, I don't know how you all put up with me.  I'm so delayed in picking the winners from the All Things Altered Blog Hop!  But, kids are back in school after Spring Break, I've done some spring cleaning and a little personal heartache has been worked through...for now.  Enough about me...

Here are the 2 Peeps that my computer picked...

Winner of the Tim Holtz Die is...

OMG Nicole! I don't even know where to start on telling you how amazing this project is!! This is such a fabulously inspiring cork board and I can't imagine how much time you spent on making this! I soooo love that umbrella man! Every time you use him on a project you make me want to buy him! All the techniques are sooo awesome! Love the seasonal tags too! I can't wait to see them all in detail! (I'm going to go pop over to Tim's blog and give you a shout out! You totally deserve some recognition!) Not like he's my bff or anything, but he might read my comment and be curious! lol

Winner of your choice of 2 Redonkulous Images is...

Finally I have to say your post is AMAZING... I love love love your tags... great idea altering the cork board!!! Great hop so far

Thank you to everyone that Hopped in and enjoyed my project.  I don't do a lot of giveaways, but I am "collecting" for a big one coming up in the "not" so distant future!  I realize this little teaser is completely "underwhelming"! 

Really...whats with me and the "quotes" today! 

Cheers

Comments

  1. WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I'm SOOOO EXCITED!!!! I WON! I WON! I WON!! I have a lot of Tim's Dies, but that's one that I have wanted for a loooong time too!!! Thanks Nicole!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts